If you’re interested in helping a loved one with their addiction or if you’re a professional coach or counselor looking to grow your practice, then you may want to become a Progressive Recovery Coach. Take my Progressive Recovery Coach Training Program, a mobile, self-paced, 19-week training program in the comfort of your home or office.
Just send me an email indicating your interest at email@example.com and I will send you more information on the program before it officially launches. Do it before October 15, 2013 and get 10% off the cost of the program.
What is a Progressive Recovery Coach?
A specially trained individual who helps people with addictions navigate, engage in and use treatment to the best of their abilities. This work can be done in-person, over the phone or via mobile technologies.
Who Can Become a Progressive Recovery Coach?
– Anyone who wants to help people with addiction, especially their loved ones;
– Anyone who is willing to be trained.
– You don’t need to be in recovery, but you can be.
– You do not need a degree or prior experience.
**BEST for parents of children who have struggled with addiction, and coaches and counselors looking to expand their practices.**
Why Become a Progressive Recovery Coach?
– I want to help people in need, especially a family member.
– I want to grow my practice.
– I want a fantastic new career.
What is Progressive Recovery Coaching?
Coaching for addicted individuals that follows the Progressive Recovery model, which emphasizes…
– Client-directed coaching practices
– Evidence-based (i.e., scientifically-validated) approaches to addiction recovery
See my Center for Progressive Recovery for more information.