Speaking & Training
Upcoming Webinars (DATES/TIMES COMING SOON!)
PLEASE NOTE. The Introductory Webinar on Ultra-Brief Motivational Interviewing (i.e., Instant Influence) is currently FREE when you subscribe to my website. So subscribe now and email me for the link.
Ultra-Brief Motivational Interviewing Supervision (on-line)
Practice your ultra-brief motivational interviewing (i.e., Instant Influence) skills in small groups (approx 15) on-line (voice-to-voice & via text) and get feedback from Dr. Pantalon and your peers. NEW groups are forming now and will begin meeting on Thursday, August 16, 2012 from 12-1:30pm EDT. Sign up for any 1 of the dates or all 3, but please book your spot as soon as you can. Only 15 spaces available per meeting.
Advanced Ultra-Brief Motivational Interviewing Webinar
Learn advanced ultra-brief motivational interviewing (i.e., Instant Influence) skills, such as eliciting and reinforcing “change talk” no matter how difficult the client situation, deepening commitment to change, handling clients with multiple problems, dealing with demoralization and hopelessness, and addressing relapse, among many others. Prerequisite: Introductory Ultra-Brief MI Webinar.
Ultra-Brief Motivational Interviewing-Training for Coach Trainers Webinar
Learn how to train others in ultra-brief motivational interviewing (i.e., Instant Influence). Practice your teaching and role-play direction skills via voice-to-voice and text chat. Prerequisite: Introductory & Advanced Ultra-Brief MI Webinars, as well as, on-going participation in the ultra-brief MI supervision group. Only 20 spaces available.
Please contact me at email@example.com for more information.
Watch Dr. Pantalon in action
Dr. Pantalon offers Instant Influence Speeches tailored to your needs, setting and/or meeting, as well as Instant Influence Trainings for a wide variety of professionals and non-professionals alike.
To book Dr. Pantalon for a speaking or training engagement, please click on the link below.
* Harvard Coaching in Leadership & Health Conference, October 21-22, 2011, Boston, MA
* Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Screening, Brief Intervention & Referral to Treatment Annual Conference, November 1-2, 2011, Rockville, MD (Closed to the general public)
* Signature Bank, November 16, 2011, New York, NY (By invitation only)
* Connecticut Psychological Association, November 18, 2011, Hartford, CT
See http://www.connpsych.org/PDF/2011_Convention_Brochure.pdf for more information.
* New York City Department of Health, January 3, 2012, Queens, NY (Closed to the general public)
* Yale School of Management, MBA Program (Guest Lecture), February 21, 2012
* Subcontractors Trade Association of New York City, March 28, 2012, Queens, NY (Closed to the general public)
* Yale School of Management, eMBA Program (Instant Influence Coaching Workshop), March 31, 2012
* Connecticut Health Foundation, Health Leadership Fellows Program, April 13, 2012 (Closed event)
Download Dr. Pantalon’s Speaker One-sheet here